Tired of getting virus or malware programs on your computer when browsing the internet? You might want to get your hands on Kaspersky Internet Security 2012. All you need from your PC are the following:
- 1 GB RAM for a 32 bit operating system / 2GB RAM if you are running 64 bit Windows
- 480 MB minimum free hard disk space
- Either Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows XP Service Pack 2 (both 32 bit and 64 bit)
- 1Ghz processor or higher
On the other hand, netbook requirements include the following:
- Windows XP home or any of the latest Windows OS
- 1 GB RAM or higher
- Intel Atom processor 1.6 Ghz or higher
Once you’ve got these requirements, you can finally grab your copy of Kaspersky Internet Security 2012.
Three things come to mind when Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 is mentioned.
First, it is definitely easy to install. Setting up and running this program should post no problem even for the technophobes out there. It even looks for conflicting anti-virus programs before it proceeds to install. The features included in the Kaspersky program look promising; definitely, these are things that will be helpful when fighting off malware from your computing devices.
Second, it runs in the background smoothly without causing any problems while you’re working on your PC, laptop, or netbook. Not only that, the layout has changed for the better. This means the new layout has removed the clutter and has introduced big icons at the bottom of–making it easier to go about the interface.
Third, it is an effective anti-virus program that is packed with several features. It detects threat fast and immediately does proper action to safeguard your files. Some of the other features included in the Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 include:
- Spam Protection – Very helpful for blocking unwanted/unknown emails
- Parental Control – Helps you block sites not safe for the children. You can also limit the time they spend on the computer
- Virtual Keyboard – Great for avoiding key loggers
- Ad Blocker – Avoid pesky ad pop ups during your surfing / browsing experience
- Firewall – Block hackers from doing damage on your files
There are several anti-virus programs that you can choose from. Some programs with features that others don’t have. However, you can’t go wrong if you decide to get the Kaspersky Internet Security 2012. It’s safe and easy to use. The price for this anti-virus program is not bad either. Most importantly, it is one of the most effective anti-virus programs available in the industry.
Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 is available now from The Good Guys.